The benefits of die casting
Long Tool Life:
100,000 – 200,000 parts of identical die castings can be produced from a die tooling
Speed of Production:
Die Casting process is highly automated. Multi-cavity dies can also be used to speed up
Die cast parts can be manufactured with smooth or textured surfaces, and are easily plated or powder coated. EMI, RFI Shielding and can also act as an electrical ground for circuits
Dimensional tolerance are controlled by mold, thus high repeatability than machining
Efficient, economical process for high volume production.
Produce heat and wear resistant parts.
Lighting Fixture Parts, Instrument Enclosures, Locks, Hinges, Motor Frames, Motorcycle Accessories, Foot Pedals, High Precision Die Casted Machine Parts
The main die casting alloys are:
1. Aluminum: lightweight; high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls; good corrosion resistance; good mechanical properties; high thermal and electrical conductivity; retains strength at high temperatures.
2. Zinc: the easiest alloy to cast; high ductility; high impact strength; easily plated; economical for small parts; promotes long die life.
3. Magnesium: the easiest alloy to machine; excellent strength-to-weight ratio; lightest alloy commonly die cast.
4. Copper: high hardness; high corrosion resistance; highest mechanical properties of alloys die cast; excellent wear resistance; excellent dimensional stability; strength approaching that of steel parts.
5. Lead and tin: high density; extremely close dimensional accuracy; used for special forms of corrosion resistance. Such alloys are not used in foodservice applications for public health reasons.
Our Die Casting OEM products
Most of the die cast products require maching process after casting. Our customers ask for rough or precise machining. It helps to detect casting defects before shipping. We are familiar with machining properties of various cast steels materials. Typically, we can machine economically for IT6 to IT8 dimensional tolerance levels.
Furthermore we are offering our customers a one stop solution . For example, after casting and machining the metal products we finish with surface treatment
- Powder Coating
- Spray painting
- Silk printing